Space, space and more space is what you’ll find when you inspect this Taree West property.
Although dated, the sheer scale of the house means it is very easy to get lost imagining how this house could be transformed.
The upstairs master bedroom alone is larger than most traditional homes living rooms and boasts a spacious ensuite with spa, converted walk in wardrobe and private balcony to catch the afternoon breeze while watching the sunset.
Preliminary plans have been prepared outlining the possibility of converting this huge home into a dual occupancy residence - live in one and rent the other or rent both to maximise your return potential (all subject to Council approvals).
Other features at a glance include:
· Combined central living/dining room with direct access to the front courtyard and the rear yard
· 5 Bedrooms (3 Upstairs / 2 Downstairs) plus study
· Bathroom downstairs, 3-way Bathroom upstairs plus huge en-suite
· Large double garage with internal access
· Abundant kitchen space
· Level 664sqm block
Currently tenanted at $400pw means you could always invest now and renovate later.
* Please note this property is currently tenanted and furnished with the tenants belongings.
In the interest of privacy, we provide the following internal photos taken prior to tenancy.