This rural property has plenty to offer in a quiet and peaceful location.
It is only 20mins north of Taree, 12mins to Harrington beach, and only minutes from Coopernook town.
That’s not to mention it’s beautiful surroundings of Middle Brother mountain and it is only 1km to the highway which will take you where you want to go.
This property is across the road from the river, set on 9.57HA and includes a main brick and tile residence and self-contained cottage.
Some of the many features include…
The main residence:
• 3 bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite, built-in-robes in 2)
• Large timber kitchen with walk-in pantry
• High cathedral ceilings
• Spacious living areas with wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Big entertainment room with built-in bar
• Extra-large single garage with remote control
• 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Kitchenette, dining and living area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning (near new)
• Shower/toilet and separate laundry
There are also 4 long paddocks on the property which could easily be divided if required, 3 holding yards, a cattle race, and a storage barn for a tractor and other machinery. Town water is connected and there is also a large water tank on the property.
Live your life at its best.